Scratch & Sea
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- When can I play the Scratch & Sea game?
- The promotion will be available to play on September 11, 2023 and ends on October 29, 2023.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- 10 winners will receive Ultimate Endless Shrimp for a year, which are awarded as 12 monthly $100 Red Lobster egift cards for a total value of $1,200; terms and conditions apply.
50 winners will receive a $50 Red Lobster egift card; terms and conditions apply.
100 winners will receive a $25 Red Lobster egift card; terms and conditions apply.
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- You may play the Scratch & Sea game once per day, and may receive up to one entry per day.
- How many prizes could I win?
- You may only receive one Grand Prize, First Prize, or Second Prize.
- Is this available in Canada?
- Scratch & Sea is only available to US residents.
- Do I have to make a purchase at Red Lobster to play?
- No, you do not have to make a purchase to enter.
- Once I get to Red Lobster, how do I play Scratch & Sea?
- Using your mobile phone, you can scan the QR code located at your table or visit https://redlobster.promo.eprize.com/ultimatescratchandsea/ to play the game.
- How do I play the instant win game, Scratch & Sea?
- Follow the on-screen instructions, on the Scratch & Sea game page, to find out if you won.
- I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- Please search your inbox, including your spam folder, for an email from email@example.com. If you still cannot find the email, please fill out the contact form to let us know so that we can assist.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting https://redlobster.promo.eprize.com/ultimatescratchandsea/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- What are browser cookies...and how do I enable them?
- Cookies help you stay logged into a website by storing a small amount of information about your session. Cookies must be enabled to participate in this program.
If you are not familiar with how to enable "cookies" on your browser, click on "Help" in the menu bar of your browser and search under "cookies."
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- My cell phone isn't working, or I don't own a smartphone. Is there a website URL I can visit to enter?
- You can visit https://redlobster.promo.eprize.com/ultimatescratchandsea/ on a desktop browser to play the game.
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.